In Acts 22, Paul tells about being sent out by Jesus. There is so much to think about, pray about, and live out in your own life.
To Think About:
- Read verses 1-5. Paul gives a very brief summary of his life and his belief in God. What is the summary of where you’re from and your belief in God?
- Read verses 6-11. Jesus does not always ask you to do what makes sense at the time. You may need to go somewhere or say something, but you only know that because of what Jesus has said. In what ways do you listen for what Jesus says? How do you determine if it is his words, your own, or those of someone else?
- Read verses 12-16. Ananias’ name may have been on the list of people Paul came to imprison. In a complete reversal, Ananias helps Paul know freedom in Christ. Who introduced you to Jesus? Who has helped you continue to learn more about Jesus?
- Read verses 17-21. Paul is sent out on a mission. What, in Jesus’ name, is your mission? Is that mission something you do hourly, daily, or weekly? How is your mission like Paul’s? How is it different?
To Pray About:
- Thank God for what he has said. He started speaking at creation, and he’s continued speaking through the Word, Jesus.
- Pray for the opportunities you have when you go out in your everyday travels.
- Ask God to remind you of his mission to reach people with the good news of Jesus.
To Live Out:
You can “go” in your day-to-day events as well as partner with others in the Naperville church family who are taking the message of God’s kingdom internationally. If you’re interested in doing more or learning more, scan the QR code below and share your contact information.
Leave a Reply